Thursday, April 14, 2011

So, What's for Dinner?

Has this ever happened to you: Your meat-eater friends invite you out to eat, but where to go? That hot new restaurant everyone has been raving about? Why not? You’re an adventurous sort of person; always willing to try new things. But when you get there, finally get seated and start perusing the menu, what do you find? The only vegetarian-friendly options offered are a salad and all the free, buttery rolls you can eat. Don’t get me wrong. I love a good salad and adore even more a hot buttery roll; but, is this how I want to spend every Friday night with my friends? Absolutely not.

However, it always seems difficult to find a restaurant that everyone will enjoy. If the eatery is known for its amazing vegetarian selection, your friends are scared off. If it’s something they enjoy, there’s a high probability that all you have to look forward to is a salad and bread.

There has to be a place where vegetarians and meat-eaters can coalesce with good food for all; but where? That’s what I’m here to find out. I will search high and low to find the perfect dining options where both parties can leave feeling satisfied. I’ll do all the legwork so you no longer have to suffer through another bad restaurant experience.

So the only question now is, where to begin?

2 comments:

  1. Moe's has an awesome Tofu-Bowl- maybe for the die-hard vegan, you may need to check all of the prep of the ingredients. I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely add that to my list of restaurants to visit! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete